When our clients need more space than a traditional focus room they use our auditorium. This room was intentionally designed to accommodate large items such as automobiles, over-sized displays. It is uniquely suited to host qual/quant projects, such as mock juries and perception analyzer tests. It is also ideal for large ideation and creative sessions.
This 22′ X 54′ room has a viewing room with adjacent lounge at either end.
- 1,200 square feet
- Seats 75+ classroom style / 100+ theater style
- Client viewing rooms seating 12+ at either end
- 8′ wide outside entrance for easy delivery of cars or appliances
- Dedicated circuits & 208V lines for large appliances
- Videoconferencing and streaming capabilities
- High speed Internet access
- DirecTV reception
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors
- Display ledge and wall area for attaching notes, etc.