It takes about 30 minutes to get to the facility from the Denver International Airport.
There are several options available to you, and we’ve listed the most popular, and cost effective, options below.
- Uber/Lyft- $35-$55 ($65-$80 for UberSelect/Lyft Premiere)
- Super Shuttle: www.supershuttle.com
- Shared-ride: $35/one-way
- Non-stop ride (1-3 passengers): $62/one-way
- Black Car: $79
- Luxury SUV: $99
- Prices may vary depending upon timing and availability
If driving, pick up rental shuttle bus across from airport baggage claim. Plan for a 10-15 minute ride. Once you have your vehicle, type in:
345 Inverness Dr. South
Englewood, CO 80112 or follow these directions:
- Via E-470 S (toll road): Approximately 30 minutes
- Exiting the airport, head north on Pena Blvd.
- Merge onto E-470 S via EXIT 6A toward I-70
- Take EXIT 1B toward Jamaica Street; Keep right at the fork in the ramp
- Merge onto S Valley Hwy.
- Take the 1st right onto Liberty Blvd.
- Take the 1st left onto Inverness Ln S. (At this point, you should see signs saying Insights Center)
- Turn right onto Inverness Dr. S.
- 345 Inverness Dr. S is on the right